Monday, July 1, 2013

Berry71Bleu Design Team Announcement!


I'm thrilled to announce that I'm one of the two new members of the Berry71Bleu Design Team! Also joining me on this new scrappy venture is the extremely talented Norma Gomez! In addition to designing for Berry71Bleu, I will also be the Public Relations Coordinator.  Look for Berry71Bleu on facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

I'm joining this talented group of International Designers:


  Please stop by the Berry71Bleu Blog and check out their work. 
We'd also love to have you join us for our monthly challenges!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your layouts are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Dana! You are totally in demand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dana! Another (new for me) blog for me to check out and follow. Have fun with your new assignment!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats x 2!! How cool and exciting :) Good luck with the PR position!

    ReplyDelete