2014 Quick Quotes Design Team Call
Quick Quotes is looking for creative, responsible, motivated and enthusiastic designers who love to design layouts, mini albums, mixed media, cards and other projects each month using their products to promote the Quick Quotes brand and products online. Designers with video tutorial expertise encouraged to apply.
Did you know that Quick Quotes manufactures Pattern Paper, PowderPuff Chalk Inks along with unique vellum quotes and more?
Using Quick Quotes products is not a requirement to submit, however, it does help us to see how you work with our products.
- This call is open to US residents only.
- Applications due: November 15, 2013, midnight PST.
- Design Team term is 12 months:
- Beginning January 1, 2014 and ending December 31, 2014.
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 3 projects per month. Projects can be layouts, mini albums, mixed media, cards or altered items. One of these projects must be a layout.
3. One of your posts each month to include a tutorial.
4. Submit project blog posts with links to products in the Quick Quotes store.
5. Must have excellent project photos.
6. Publish projects to your personal blog and Scrapbook.com.
1. You will receive a generous welcome package from us, including EVERY color of PowderPuff Chalk Ink that Quick Quotes manufactures.
2. Generous product shipments filled with Quick Quotes to create with.
3. Occasional opportunities to design with Club Q Kits.
4. Your picture, name and bio listed on the Quick Quotes blog.
5. Access to an exclusive Design Team Facebook group to share and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
6. Your blog will be listed on the Quick Quotes main page.
7. Your assignments will be provided in calendar form in advance.
8. Opportunity to host the Quick Quotes Monthly Blog challenge.
9. A specially designed Quick Quotes Design Team badge for your blog.
1. Include your name, full address, and email address.
2. Favorite type of project(s) to design.
3. Why do you want to design for Quick Quotes?
4. Short Biography. We want to know more about you!
5. A link to your blog, Facebook, YouTube or Ustream channels, creative resume (if applicable), and any galleries you want to share with us.
6. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
7. Attach 3-4 project photos of your BEST designs. (Keep each image size to 500k or less.) Please ensure these projects have been created within the past 2-3 months.
8. If available, please provide a link to one of your tutorials, either step out photos or video.
E-Mail all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2013, midnight PST. Applications must be received by November 15th.
If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our blog. The Design Team Announcement will be made in early December.
Questions? Email the above address with the subject of "DT Call Question".