Thursday, October 1, 2015

Embossed + Glittered Denim Pin - Clearsnap October Color Inspiration Challenge

The ink and adhesive for this project was supplied by Clearsnap.

Hi! I'm sharing a denim pin that I altered using some fun new ink, glitter and star-shaped adhesive tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for the Clearsnap October Color Inspiration Challenge today. I started this project with a denim flower. I then added color with a swirl stamp and NEW ColorBox Feisty Red Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins. I set the ink with a coat of ColorBox Clear Embossing Powder and heat. I added some glitz to this pin with the Donna Salazar Designs E-Z Stars Runner and Clearsnap Sapphire Glitter. I finished this piece with a rhinestone center.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you want the chance to have your work featured on the Clearsnap Facebook Page, link up your project based on this collage to the Clearsnap Blog.

Clearsnap Supplies:
ColorBox Embossing Powder - Clear
ColorBox Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins - Feisty Red

Other: Donna Salazar Designs E-Z Stars Runner - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

1 comment: