{SAS}sy August Reveal

I had SO MUCH FUN working with 3 Paper Trunk Collections this month with my design kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Rockabilly, with a little of the Batik and Krafty Collections. The Rockabilly Collection features papers entitled "Daddy-O," "Cherry" and "Greaser," and I was inspired to scrap some vintage family photos. I even used some of the paper titles for my layouts! This line is very versatile, and I was able to scrap a variety of photos. Each Rockabilly paper is double-sided, one side with a colored pattern and the other side black and white. Mist took well to these papers and I added color to several of my pages this way. I hope you enjoy my layouts as much as I enjoyed creating them! If you would like to know what products I used on each page, just click on the title.

Cherry
My father-in-law built this car from a kit! Pretty cool! The "Cherry" paper was perfect for these photos of the Avenger. I covered a Chipboard Element with paper and raised it up with adhesive foam for an extra pop.

My Kind Of Chick Flick
Kurt Russell is one of my favorite actors. What can I say, I LOVE a bad boy! The girls in this movie totally kick butt! There aren't any tears in this "chick flick!" I used some Pink Paislee Paper Tape to frame my page.

Daddy-O
My brother with his son. I can't believe my little brother is a dad! I'm not sure who that makes old, him or me, LOL. The Paper Trunk Rockabilly Collection works very well with the Paper Trunk Batik Collection (background paper). I added color to a black & white patterned paper using mist (yellow strip).

Family
This is one of the few photos that I have of my brother, sister and me. It was wonderful to be together at Christmas last year. I fussy cut the flowers from the Rockabilly "Ginchiest" paper. I think both the flowers and the pop of color goes well with the Paper Trunk Krafty Collection "Wallpaper" print.

Greasers
This is an old photo of my Dad with one of his friends. Double trouble, LOL! The Rockabilly Embellishments are super cool and so is the packaging! I fussy cut the frame around the date from the Rockabilly Designer Flair.

A Hard Days Night
My DH working for the man. This photo was taken by one of his co-workers with his i-phone. Yep, there's an app for that! I mixed three Paper Trunk Collections for this layout. I think they work very well together.

Ladies Night
It's not often that my sister, Mom and me can enjoy a night out on the town together. We had a blast riding in a limo to eat at a favorite restaurant downtown, and then catching a show. I used the Rockabilly papers for a Christmas layout here. I also used Misty's paper tape flower tutorial from the {SAS}sy Blog Hop. Thanks Misty! :D

Rock
I couldn't use the Rockabilly Collection without creating a rock-and-roll layout! My DH with his old band in Dayton, Ohio.

I also wanted to remind you that Scrap Attack Scrapbooking has partnered with Paper Trunk to be their USA Exclusive Online Store! So, if you need Paper Trunk products, Scrap Attack Scrapbooking carries them ALL!

All 11 Collections have been added to the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Store and are priced 10-20% off everyday – no coupon needed! Great products at a great price…what could be better?

Comments

  1. Awesome job Dana, I want to scraplift each of them - they all turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment