Kin - Revisited

Supplies:
Paper: Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee
Alphas: American Crafts
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Flower, Crystals: Prima

Out of the hundreds of layouts we create, we all have our favorites. This month's Croppy Cat Challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is all about celebrating a favorite layout, by recreating it with a twist. I LOVE the bold layout featuring my two daughters that I created with Moxxie papers (below). I was curious to see how a more subtle version of this page would look in black and white. My new "Kin" layout features my youngest daughter Scarlett and my Nephew Dylan. With a quick glance at the photo, one would almost think they were twins. They had a fabulous time playing with each other during our trip home this month. The {SAS}sy team would love to see your favorite layout and your take on this challenge. Thanks for playing along and happy scrapping!

Comments