Lolla Memories

Supplies:
Paper: Moxxie
Flowers: Sassafras
Mist: Clearsnap

I created this layout for the September Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Scrapbook Play Challenge. Who says there are rules in scrapbooking? The {SAS}sy Scrapbook Play Challenges will help you "cut loose" and open your eyes to all the rules you follow, consciously or not. The "golden three" of scrapbooking pages are a title, photo and journaling, but these elements are not mandatory. The challenge this month is to create a page WITHOUT a photo, journaling and a title are optional. I collected several items during my time at Lollapalooza, but I didn't take a lot of photos. I wanted to preserve the memories of my trips to and from the concert grounds in a unique way. Instead of taking a photo of myself riding the Metra or standing in line, I chose to keep ticket stubs and pages from the concert program. If you've never been to Lollapalooza it's a fabulous 3-day music festival in Chicago. I had a great time! The {SAS}sy team would love to see what you can create with your memorabilia. Thanks for playing along!

Comments

  1. This looks so cool, and also a great idea for those times when you've forgotten your camera, or just didn't get any good pictures... ^-^

    Also, thank you for the comment on my blog. I appreciate it a lot~ I even lost a follower because of it (lol?), I guess they weren't ready for my nerdyness... So I'm glad to have some support still. =3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment