My First Print Publication!

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, Scenic Route, Pink Paislee
Transparencies: Hambly Screen Prints
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Rub-On: Lily Bee
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Ribbon: Bazzill
Thread: Iris
Ink: Clearsnap

I made this layout for a gift for my sister.  The sweet baby in the photo is my youngest nephew Moshe.  I just love to watch babies sleep.  Unfortunately, I have only held this sweet baby boy once during a quick visit home last summer.  By the time I see him again he will be almost a year old!  They grow up so fast!

I'm always looking for new ways to use my scrapbook supplies. To make the banner I cut the negative from my sheet of Pink Paislee banner stickers and filled the white space with patterned paper.

Here is my layout in the March issue of Scrapbook Trends!  It feels totally amazing to see this page that I love so much in print alongside work from so many of my favorite designers!

Comments

  1. Congrats Dana, that is so exciting! Such a great LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats for the print pub!! How exciting!! WOW! Yay!!! That is such an adorable layout! Great design and elements--no wonder it got pubbed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!! You go girl!! That is SO awesome!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hambly clothes line! Adorable LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG-are you kidding? How is this your FIRST?? You need to submit more for sure LOL...love love love it...I'm behind though; I'm still reading the Feb issue of SBT :) CONGRATS DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment