Scrap Attack Scrapbooking March Reveal!

I had a blast working with the Webster's Pages Spring Market Collection this month for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! The coordinating embellishments in this collection are so fun and they all added some fabulous texture to my pages. I am LOVING the sheet of Webster's Pages alphabet stickers! With 2 sizes and 4 colors to choose from I was able to easily add contrasting colored titles to my pages and I didn't even come close to running out of letters after creating 6 pages! This Webster's Pages Spring Market pairs well with collections that many of you may have in your stash like Crate Paper's Snow Day and Pink Paislee's Old School. With a little Petaloo, Prima and LYB Feathers these layouts practically made themselves. For a full list of products used on each page, please visit my Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Design Team Gallery. Thanks so much for a fun and fresh kit Lauri!

I used the vellum sheet on this layout. I attached my photo to the cardstock beneath the vellum sheet and cut a window in the vellum for my photo. I framed my photo with a floral print sticker from the sticker sheet.  I love the mix of pearls and rhinestone on this new Prima flourish!



There's nothing better than fresh blueberries! The blueberry branch embellishment is soft and fuzzy and the Little Yellow Bicycle feathers are gorgeous in real life.



More fresh berries! The Webster's trim on this page is just as yummy!



This photo was taken during my honeymoon trip to Key West, Florida at the Hemingway House. I'm standing under a banana tree. I love bananas!  This Webster's collection actually has a banana seed packet on one of the patterned papers. Perfect!



This photo is of DH and me the summer after we graduated High School. My family took a vacation to Grand Haven, MI and we stayed in an old lighthouse. My parents had my brother and sister acting as their spies and I'm still not sure who took this photo, LOL. The fabric leaves I used on this page came packaged with the Webster's Pages Velvet Berries. They're not attached!



This is another photo taken while I was on my honeymoon in Key West.  If you haven't visited, I highly recommend it!




Comments

  1. One can never go wrong with Webster's, they're so classicly perfect however you use them!
    Awesome work on all these LO's, my personal fave would be the "secret garden" one~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Loving those color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job as always Dana! I love all the fun details you add to your pages, you rocked this line!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment