Bella Card Set - Kanban Crafts



Kanban Supplies:
Bella Hearts - Multi - CRD9922
Bella Hearts - Pink - PCT9853
3D Foam - FOAM3

Other Supplies:
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Miscellaneous: Buttons, Twine

I wanted to create a couple of simple cards that would be great for everyday use.  I like to have blank cards on hand so that I can quickly write a note and drop it in the mail.  The pastel color palette and gold foil accents on the Bella Hearts collection by Kanban Crafts caught my eye.

Rather than adding a specific sentiment, I chose a more general "For You."


I cut small hearts and butterflies and attached them to my card with 3D foam to help give this simple design more dimension.


If you have not seen the new releases from Kanban Crafts, visit their website or facebook page. Stop by my blog again next week to see more projects using new collections from Kanban Crafts!

Comments

  1. Just beautiful!! Love the color - the gold accents ARE eye catching! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment