Strong

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey
Letters: Pink Paislee
Ribbon: Jillibean Soup
Tag: Maya Road
Stamps: Studio G
Thread: Iris
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Ranger
Pen: Sharpie
Sketch: Kristin Tweedale
Song Lyrics: Delta Spirit
Other: Buttons, Twine

I found this older, overlooked photo of my husband on my computer and loved it so much that I had to scrap it!  I've been making a lot of my own small letters lately and used them on this page.  The title and journaling are song lyrics from "Bushwick Blues" by Delta Spirit, a favorite band of mine.  The papers are from older Basic Grey collections, which never seem to go out of style!  I've been hoarding them forever and finally decided that it was time to cut into them.  It was fun to take a break from girly pages to create this layout about my husband.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments