You 2 - SNR Magazine

Supplies:
Paper: Sassafras Lass
Letters: American Crafts
Flowers: Petaloo, Prima
Leaves: Prima
Rub-on: Fancy Pants, Glitz Design
Mist: Tattered Angels
Other: Twine
Sketch: Julie Enriquez

One of my favorite features in every issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine are the sketches.  I was immediately drawn to the circular elements of the sketch, as well as the number of photos.  I usually only use one or two photos on a layout, so three photos was a nice change.  I sprayed mist down an empty toilet paper roll to make the circles on this page.  I love the simplicity of this layout and the sweet photos of my daughters snuggling up close to watch a movie.  SNR Magazine is having a subscription special, one year for only $19.99!  You can read all about the subscription options HERE.

Comments

  1. I just love the natural fiber look of the linen paper and the flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment