Peace, Love, Happy Birthday - Momenta D-Lite

Momenta Supplies:
FTBM 12x12 Super Paper Pad - PA-2263

Other Supplies:
Ribbon: Details
Twine: Jillibean Soup
Miscellaneous: Button

My girls were invited to a Hip Hoop Birthday Party!  Hula hooping is super fun and not just for kids.  I'm looking forward to bringing my hoop to the party to have a good time along with my girls!  I made this card for the birthday girl.  The Momenta Super Paper Pad helped me assemble my card in record time, as the patterned paper, embossed cardstock and letter stickers all came together in the same paper pad!

I love mini letter stickers and this pad comes with an entire 12x12 sheet of multi-colored letter stickers! Needless to say, I'm not going to be running out any time soon!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Peace!

Comments

  1. Love the bright colors, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute card Dana! That is SOOOOO perfect for my Aubrie...just might lift that from you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment