Waiting For Santa - Scrap Your Crap

Red and Green Christmas Layout with Flowers, Stamping, and Butterflies

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for the latest challenge at Scrap Your Crap. For Challenge #62 we would like to see some stamps. You can use digital or wood/clear mount stamps on your projects, but we would like to see at least THREE different stamps.

I used a sheet music stamp to create the patterned paper that I used across the page under the photo. I created my own butterfly embellishments with a set of butterfly stamps. I also stamped the month (December) and year (11) onto the journaling card on this layout. This challenge has me wanting to use my stamps more. We cannot wait to see what ideas you come up with!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Letter Stickers: Webster's Pages; Flowers: Webster's Pages, Prima, Petaloo; Ribbon: Webster's Pages; Stamps: The Girls' Paperie, Pink Paislee, Cavallini PapersCo; Ink: Clearsnap, Ranger

Pin It!

Red and Green Christmas Layout with Flowers, Stamped Music Notes, and Butterflies

Comments

  1. Hi, Dana! Love what you created with your s(crap)!! What a beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout, and I love the photo! You girls are great! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment