The Great Outdoors - Moxxie

Moxxie Supplies:
Happy Camper: Gone Camping HPC-1286
Happy Camper: Uninvited Guests HPC-1288
Happy Camper: Border Sticker HPC-2224
Happy Camper: Element Sticker HPC-2223
Happy Camper: Punch-Out Sheet HPC-4015
Fish Stories: Punch-Out Sheet FS-4016

I'm sharing another layout for Moxxie today.  My husband was able to visit the Sequoia National Forest on his last business trip and he took some amazing photos.  Moxxie has two new collections that are perfect for scrapping nature and the great outdoors. The Happy Camper line is great by itself, but I also added some of the coordinating punch-outs from the Fish Stories line for even more fun. I cut the hexagon shapes from the Uninvited Guests (HPC-1288) paper. They were a great way to add a patterned design to the solid papers that I used on this layout. I used adhesive foam to raise several of the hexagon shapes off the background to add dimension to this page. 


 
I used a B-side paper for the base of this layout, and rather than cut the title strip from the paper, I chose to highlight the dark brown stripe at the top of the page with a border sticker and some of the hexagon pieces I cut from the patterned paper. To ensure that this page would fit into my album, I trimmed a small strip from the bottom of the page, bringing my page measurement back down to 12"x12." 



The punch-out sheets from both of these collections are double-sided and I chose to use the solid sides to layer under a sticker and to make a small tag. 


 
With a little creative cutting, you can make the printed designs work for you and create a one-of-a-kind page! Visit the Moxxie facebook page for more inspiration from the Moxxie Muses.

Comments

Post a Comment