Lighthouse - Moxxie

Moxxie Supplies:
Midway Madness: Funburst - MM-1303
Midway Madness: Carousel - MM-1299

Other Supplies:
Wood Lighthouse
Netting
Shells
Paint
Ink
Thread

I'm sharing a fun project using the Moxxie Midway Madness collection.  This is a different take on the Midway Madness collection, which is designed with all kinds of fun outings in mind: carnivals, county fairs and amusement parks. The red and white stripes and the navy patterned papers had me thinking nautical thoughts. I'm in beach mode right now and had a lot of fun altering this little lighthouse. 


 I love it when my paper collections work well for multiple themes! If you're looking for more inspiration for your beach-themed projects, be sure to check out the Moxxie blog and facebook pages to see what my fellow Muses have been creating. Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. what a fun idea with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Darling! I love this honey! What a beautiful piece!

    Hugs! Thanks for stopping by my blog~

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous project. It reminds me of our vacation to North Carolina a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment