Feathered Friends - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Stickers: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Rhinestones: Prima
Stamps: Prima
Chipboard: Words or Whatever
Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko
Distress Markers: Ranger
Gesso: Golden
Other: Book Pages
 
I'm sharing a layout for Your Memories Here today.  I'm having a blast working with my Prima Grab Bag!  I received the beautiful Prima Rondelle collection as well as the coordinating Rondelle Stamp set.  The black and white flowers were also part of my Grab Bag goodies!  If you're looking for a way to receive a box of quality products at a great price, a Grab Bag from the YMH Store is an excellent choice.
 


I loved the weathered text on this piece of patterned paper. I recreated the look with a small amount of Gesso and some vintage book pages. Gesso is a great adhesive. If you brush on a light coat of gesso, press the book pages into it, and tear off once dry, you get a great transfer of the book text onto your project.


I rounded out my flower clusters with some stamped leaves.  I wanted to bring out the green leaves on this patterned paper, so I colored some chipboard leaves with Gesso, Distress Markers and ink.

The small four-petal flowers and the letter stickers are from the Prima Almanac collection.  I'm thrilled that the Rondelle line has a similar color palette and I'm able to use my leftover Almanac embellishments in a fresh way.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't stopped by the Your Memories Here Store be sure to check them out. The Prima Grab Bags are a wonderful value so pick one up before they're gone for good!

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous page- I love the design and you definitely worked the pattern of that paper to fit your layout; love it~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh...this is just stunning! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty. i love your work with the gesso.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment