Music Makers - Moxxie

Supplies:
Musically Inclined: Band
Musically Inclined: Strings
Musically Inclined: Piano
Musically Inclined: Cardstock Die-Cuts

I'm sharing another layout I created with the Moxxie Musically Inclined collection.  This line can be used to create some beautiful and elegant music-themed layouts, but it also works wonderfully to capture the fun that is always readily available if you are, or have been, a part of a marching band.  This photo is another taken during my high school years.  I'm standing at the right end of the back line with my piccolo, which I played during my senior year as co-section leader of the flute section in my high school marching band.  Some of my best high school memories happened with this amazing group of girls.  The pile of instruments that I cut from patterned paper makes me laugh, because often times that pile became a reality at the end of a parade or football game!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Moxxie Blog and facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses.

Comments