New Baby - Momenta D-Lite


I love using die-cuts on my projects. Many die-cuts on the market are brightly colored and glittered, embossed, stitched or flocked, adding wonderful interest to projects with very little effort needed on my part. One drawback to die-cuts is that they are flat. Die-cuts are easy to layer to create dimension, but they are usually cut from cardstock and are not soft to the touch, which is a feature I look for when creating baby-themed projects. I thought it would be fun to use some Momenta die-cut images to create soft pillow embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by today!   I love the soft touch these die-cut pillows add to my layout. Try using this same technique so make small stuffed toys or gift toppers.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Momenta; T-shirt Transfer: June Tailor; Die-cuts: Momenta; Chipboard: Momenta; Stickers: Momenta; Rhinestones: Pink Paislee, Prima; Beads: Cousin; Pearl: Prima; Pin: Teresa Collins; Ribbon: Offray; Thread: Iris; Other: Fabric, fibers, lace, pin; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.valentines teddy bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment