Pure Joy Wall Hanging - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a fun and festive wall hanging today for Tando Creative.  The theme this week is Deck The Halls.  I created this wall hanging by mixing two non-holiday paper collections and using a chipboard album page as the base.  I embellished this piece with flowers, stickers, ribbon, festive greenery and some gorgeous Tando Leaf Branches.

I colored my leaves with Dylusions Fresh Lime Ink Spray and Tattered Angels Blizzard Glimmer Glam. This leaf set comes with leaf branches as well as loose leaves, which I love, and is available in both greyboard and white-lined board.





Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Album Page: Little Yellow Bicycle; Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Doily: Hallmark; Sticker: Little Yellow Bicycle; Chipboard Leaves: Tando Creative; Fabric Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle; Flowers: Manor House Creations, Prima; Paper Leaves: Prima; Ribbon: Maya Road; Ink: Ranger; Glimmer Glam: Tattered Angels; Other: Branches, Pine Cones, Bells, Twine

Comments