Ribbon Spool Ornament - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a fun up-cycled Christmas ornament today for Your Memories Here.  I've been busy crafting and wrapping up holiday gifts and have quite a few empty ribbon spools laying around.  I had a lot of fun decorating this spool with some Webster's Pages goodies.



The Webster's Pages Designer Trims are gorgeous and made covering the inside and outside of my spool quick and easy.  I lined the inside edges of the spool with Gold Stickles.


Here is the back of my ornament.  I used some patterned papers from the Webster's Pages Home For The Holidays and Waiting For Santa collections.  I used a Tattered Angels Snowflake Glimmer Screen from the Vintage Ice Set as a stencil to cut the blue snowflake from patterned paper. I finished off the edge of this ornament with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you're looking to pick up some sparkly supplies or pretty trims for your holiday crafting, be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  There are plenty of deals to be found in the Sale and Clearance sections.  There are also new Live With Prima Kits available which make fabulous holiday gifts!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Stickers: Webster's Pages; Trim: Webster's Pages; Flowers: Webster's Pages, Prima; Silhouette: Webster's Pages; Crepe Paper Snowflake: Girls' Paperie; Stickles: Ranger; Ink: Ranger; Snowflake Glimmer Screen: Tattered Angels; Other: Ribbon Spool, Twine

Comments

Post a Comment