Beauty Album - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a mini album I created with the gorgeous Out Of The Blue Kit from Your Memories Here. This beautiful kit features papers from the Prima Fairy Belle collection as well as Prima flowers,  alphabet stickers and rhinestones. I used a Prima album that I had in my stash and some additional embellishments from my Prima Grab Bag.


The focal point of my flower cluster is one of my favorite flowers, a Prima Bravo bloom. I added a decorative pin to the flower center.


I added texture to the cover with Gesso, Molding Paste and a Prima Stencil.  I also highlighted the embellishments with a few quick strokes of Gesso to give my cover a more shabby feel.  I brushed the edges of this cover with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I used a similar design for the inside pages of this album.  I lightly misted the acrylic pages with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Silver Sugar, Spring Rain and Puerto Rico.  I wanted a pale shimmery base that would give my pages an ethereal look.  I then used a Prima Stencil and Gesso to paint the flourish pattern on each page.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  There is a great selection of Kits available which make fabulous holiday gifts! A selection of Prima Grab Bags are now 50% off to make way for the new releases which will soon be available!

Supplies: Canvas Album: Prima; Patterned Paper: Prima; Flowers: Prima, Manor House Creations; Leaves: Prima; Rhinestones: Prima; Doily: SEI; Wood Tiles: Prima; Pin: Melissa Frances; Ink: Ranger; Molding Paste: Golden; Gesso: Golden; Mist: Tattered Angels; Stencil: Prima; Other: Seam Binding

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Dana, beautiful job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, girly project, Dana!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVING those fairies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment