Christmas Eve - Creative Inspirations Paint


I'm sharing a Christmas layout for Creative Inspirations Paint today. I hope you all are enjoying your holiday with family and friends.  I had a great time accenting this page with Creative Inspirations Jeweled Inspirations and paint.


The Small Siam Jeweled Inspirations were the perfect size to highlight the holly berries on the patterned paper.


I added sparkle to several areas of the paper using Emerald paint and the patterned paper as a guide.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils; Stickers: Nikki Sivils; Buttons: Nikki Sivils; Rhinestones: Creative Inspirations; Paint: Creative Inspirations; Other: Twine

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!!! I loveeeeeeee the photo and loving how you added the bling!! You rocked Nikki's collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Dana!! Love the added sparkle and bling!! I hope you and your family had a lovely and blessed Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, just beautiful accents you added to your wonderful page, Dana! LOVE it!! Merry (belated) Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment