Love You - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a card for Your Memories Here today.  I'm a big fan of Glitz Design Paper Layers and I chose one for the background of this card.  I loved the image, but I wanted to add more color and some sparkle. I selected a few Gelatos from my set and a bottle of Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and colored my paper with a few quick and easy steps.


I picked Gelatos in Metallic Mint, Lemon and Red Cherry. 


Next, I randomly scribbled my Gelatos directly on to my craft mat.


I then lightly spritzed my craft mat with mist and blended the colors a bit with my finger. I wet my Gelatos with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add extra shine to my card.  If you prefer a less shimmery project, water can be used instead.


I carefully pressed my Paper Layer image side down onto my pool of color.  Then, I gently lifted the paper off my craft mat.  Once my Paper Layer was dry I added it and some simple embellishments to my card.


I love the subtle color and shimmer of this card!  The Prima Typo Bulbs are so fun! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Paper Layer: Glitz Design; Typo Bulb: Prima; Gelatos: Faber-Castell; Mist: Tattered Angels; Ink: Ranger; Other: Twine, Cardstock

Comments

  1. this is fabulous! i love this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous technique, Dana!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment