Published! - Creating Keepsakes Jan/Feb Issue


I'm super excited to share that one of my 2-page layouts is published in the January/February issue of Creating Keepsakes! This issue hits the newsstand tomorrow.  If you'd like a little sneak peek inside the magazine you can follow this link.


I was thrilled when I saw this cover because that small snapshot of a layout inside the circle is my work!  My next goal is to have an entire project grace the cover, but I'll take what I can get for now!

Comments

  1. Way to go girl!! Congrats to you!!! :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO~!! SUPER excited for you, Dana!
    Congratulations - yes, next time COVER GIRL :)
    Happy Holidays, my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Dana, that is pretty FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment