Happy Birthday Card - Creative Inspirations Paint


Hi! I'm sharing a small birthday card for the "Ribbon and Bling" Challenge theme this week at Creative Inspirations Paint. One of my favorite features about Creative Inspirations paints and glitters, is the subtle shimmer. I love that I'm able to create colorful projects with an elegant finish.


I dyed the seam binding with Turquoise Paint. I covered the white flowers on the card with Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter. This glitter is super fine for a fabulous iridescent shimmer. I added a Jeweled Inspiration to the center of my bow for a final pop of bling.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Chipboard: Maya Raod; Patterned Paper: Inkido; Rhinestone: Creative Inspirations Paint; Stamps: Just Rite, Paper Wings Productions; Ink: Ranger; Paint: Creative Inspirations Paint; Gelatos: Faber-Castell; Stamper's Big Brush Pen: Faber-Castell; Gesso: Faber-Castell; Glitter: Creative Inspirations Paint; Other: Seam Binding

Comments

  1. Your card is lovely Dana, I love this turquoise paint on the ribbon and the subtle glitter on the image !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love love love the colors and that ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment