Beautiful Life - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the NEW Beautiful Life Collection for Quick Quotes today. If you picked up the September Club Q Kit you know how fabulous this line is! I love the shades of yellow and grey in this line and think these papers are perfect for fall layouts that have a fresh feel.

My pages measures 12x12, but I focused my page elements in an 8.5x12 area. I sometimes find a smaller page size less intimidating! I had a lot of fun designing with different shapes and used circles, squares, rectangles and triangles for a more dynamic composition.


I stamped a frame onto a piece of patterned paper with Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I cut the "Beautiful Life" sentiment from the bar code strip at the bottom of the patterned paper. This was a quick way to add a fun title to my page in a pretty font and use up my scraps at the same time!


I find the unconditional love of a pet comforting and I try to include them in my family albums. I think this vellum quote from the Inspire Quick Quotes Bundle can easily apply to a special pet.


I accented the circles I cut from patterned paper with buttons and pearls for a fun finish.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Beautiful Life 100
Beautiful Life 200
Beautiful Life 300
Inspire Quick Quotes Bundle
Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Pearls

Photo credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the circles and love love love that sweet photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Dana! I really love the colors in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaha, your LO is soooo cute and funny !!! Good to finish my job today with a watch on your blog, I'm feeling better ! :) Is it your pet Dana ?.. Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you used the quote in an unconventional way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page, Dana!! what a beautiful dog!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly beautiful Dana. So lovely your furry friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment