Military Card Set - Paper House Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a military themed card set today for Paper House Productions. Its always a challenge for me to find a good camouflage patterned paper. The Paper House Productions My Hero patterned paper has a fabulous real life quality to the design. I've washed my husband's uniforms more times than I can count and this paper really looks like fabric! This paper sports the same tough and tenacious quality of the uniform and the men who wear it and is just perfect for creating cards with some grit.

I cut the eagle from the patterned paper and adhered it to my card with some adhesive foam to add dimension. I embossed some cardstock to add another pattern to my card. I finished the card with some Military Family Cardstock Stickers. The cardstock stickers are great embellishments and they don't add bulk, so I can easily slip this card into an envelope and drop it in the mail.


I created both of the cards with one sheet of My Hero patterned paper! I kept the design of this card simple, and again, added some Military Family Cardstock Stickers for embellishments. The stickers have a wonderful lifelike quality of worn leather and metal and I think they look fantastic as the focal point of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! For those of you who have friends and family serving in the Military, I'd like to thank you for your service and sacrifice!

Paper House Productions Supplies:
My Hero Patterned Paper (P-0609)
Military Family Cardstock Sticker (STCX-0164)

Comments

  1. Fabulous creations , Dana !! love the tough look textured designs and the uniform like feel of this paper, the embellishments are beautiful, good for any masculine theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! These are amazing!! LOVING the eagle on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great Dana! Love the proud feel of them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so special
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Dana, and the subject was not easy and very courageous !! Well done ! Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment