Thinking of You Card - 100 Proof Press Guest Designer


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for my Guest Design spot this month with 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps. I used the gorgeous Back of Bow Girl Stamp for the focal point of this card. I stamped her onto a piece of vintage paper, I just love the look of aged book pages, and then colored her with Distress markers. The patterned papers and embellishments for this card came out of my bag of scraps! I should dig through there more often!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you're not familiar with 100 Proof Press, they offer an extensive catalog of rubber stamps. Every item they sell online and in their print catalog is in stock, all the time. You never have to worry that an item is going to be back-ordered! CLICK HERE to shop now!

100 Proof Press Stamps: Back of Bow Girl (#5777), Thinking of You (#6511)

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Dream Street Papers, Prima, Riddersholm Design, Scrap Within Reach, Webster's Pages; Doily: Hallmark; Flower: Recollections; Pearls: Recollections; Ribbon: May Arts; Stamps: 100 Proof Press; Ink: Ranger; Distress Markers: Ranger

Comments

  1. So beautiful! LOVING the colors and love love love that image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Dana, that red flower looks so nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet, and I love that you used scraps and vintage paper--very green! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment