Altered Snowflake - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing an altered snowflake for Quick Quotes today. I chose a piece of patterned paper from the Treasure Chest Collection and paired it with some frosty blues and purples for this fun project. I have already had a couple of snowy days here in Virginia, but if I'm being honest, I definitely prefer the paper variety of snowflakes!


I selected the Treasure Chest 100 patterned paper for the fun dot pattern and its neutral color and cut it to cover a wood snowflake. I cut and folded some snowflake rosettes for embellishments. I added a frosty finish to the flakes with some Coconut PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I cut the "Joy" sentiment from a quote found in the Inspire Bundle.


I dabbed Coconut PowderPuff Chalking Ink around the edge of the snowflake and embellished each segment with a pearl to finish.

I'm planning on using this snowflake as a gift topper for a special present. Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Treasure Chest 100
Coconut PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Inspire Bundle

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the pearls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,this is lovely, Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana this is so stunning I love everything about it! Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Dana, I wish you a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, This is so pretty. Love the addition of the rosettes. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment