Baby, It's Cold Outside - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a frosty Winter themed layout that I created using the January Club Q Page Layouts Kits (Option A) for Quick Quotes today. I combined the two double page layout kits and created one single page layout that is full of layers and bling!


The font of this die-cut title is so fun! I added color with some Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink and some script with a stamp and Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I covered the letters with some glitter glue for an icy accent.


There are several tags and vellum sentiments included in the kits this month. I created a layered photo tag with some of the pieces. I applied the same treatment to the chipboard snowflakes as I did to the title letters, except I added a gorgeous Want2Scrap rhinestone snowflake over the top instead of glitter glue.


I also created a pull-out journal tag that I tucked behind my photo. I applied Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink around the edge of the tag.


My favorite accent on this page is the layered frame I created. These frames were included in the kit and held die-cut pieces. Once I remove the die-cuts, I layered the frames on top of each other, flipped the top layer over to reveal the purple B-side, and threaded ribbon through the decorative edge for a feminine touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to mix the separate page kits together to create a unique design! I also want to remind you to enter the current Friday Challenge, which is all about a Bright and Shiny New Year. We want to see your projects that include sequins, gems and glitter! You can find all the details HERE.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
January Club Q Page Layouts Kits (Option A)
Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the snowflakes and the ribbon weaving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana! Beautiful layout and very clever use of product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment