Puppy Love - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a layout for the Black and White Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I used several of my favorite pieces of Tando chipboard and a mask on this page that features an old photo of my Grandmother.


In addition to the lines, my piece of patterned paper also has splatters of color. I played up the random circle design by using the Random Circles Mask as a stencil. I traced around the mask on several areas of my page and colored the design with a black marker.


I added some fluffy clouds for  touch of whimsy. I covered several pieces from the Grab Bag of Clouds with pearl mica flake.


I colored a piece from the Camera Grab Bag, added a pearl and then a coat of glaze for a bit of shine.


I had the base leftover from my Heart Cog Pendant set, and because it was cut from white lined board, only added a light coat of black ink around the edges.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Love this Dana! Black and white are two of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I am loving the color scheme and all the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blk & wht! Love your layering and that photo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, even with only 2 colours, it'so rich and gorgeous! Brilliant layering with tons of details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana, at first I want to tell you how sorry I am, I'm so overwhelmed that I don't succeed anymore to follow all the blogs I love... :( Well, I think you know however that I loved this page, as I remember I've left you a comment on Tando's blog ! Brilliant as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment