School Style - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the Pattern Perfect collection for Quick Quotes today. I swapped school photos with my family members while I was home visiting over the holiday and I couldn't wait to scrap these cute photo of my nephew!I brought in a piece of blue patterned paper from the Happiness collection that matched my nephew's sweater perfectly.


I used a Pattern Perfect Die-cut Sticker on a piece of cork for a fun title. I also added a vellum quote from the Babies/Kids/Family Itty Bitty Vellum Box Set.


I embellished a tag with ribbon, some books that I cut from patterned paper and a some stamping to record the year.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Pattern Perfect 100
Pattern Perfect 400
Pattern Perfect 800
Pattern Perfect Die-Cut Stickers
Happiness 400
Babies/Kids/Family Itty Bitty Vellum Box Set
7/8-inch Red/White Dot Ribbon
Jumbo Gold Paper Clip
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the cork bit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love this CAS LO. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Dana! You can scrap any style it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page Dana! Love the clean lines, and the cute embellies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment