Kiss Me I'm Irish! Card - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday for Moxxie today. If you're looking for a super fun Irish themed paper line, the Moxxie St. Patrick's Day Collection is for you! I mixed the St. Patrick's Day line with the NEW Easter-rific line and the older XOXO line.


I decorated the inside of the card as well as the outside. The Pink Lips Sticker from the XOXO collection was the perfect embellishment to pair with the Kiss Me I'm Irish! Sticker from the St. Patrick's Day line. I brightened up the color palette of this card with the Hippety Hoppety green striped patterned paper from the Easter-rific line.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Moxxie Supplies:
XO-2150 XOXO Collection - XO Cardstock Sticker
ST-1088  St. Patrick's Day Collection - Kiss Me I'm Irish
ST-1089  St. Patrick's Day Collection - Good Luck Charm
ST-2155  St. Patrick's Day Collection - St. Patrick's Day Cardstock Sticker
ET-1427  Easter-rific Collection - Hippety Hoppety

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the greens and those lips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Dana! Love the two toned matting behind the sentiment. The lips are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment