Dream Big - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Dream Big line from Quick Quotes today. The blue, gray and yellow color palette of this collection pairs well with black for masculine pages. I'm always eager for opportunities to scrap my Nephew and this line was perfect for this black and white photo I've had printed for a while. I had a lot of fun cutting and arranging a circle design for the background of this layout. All of the circles were cut from the Dream Big 100 patterned paper.


I made my own layered embellishments with patterned paper circles, pieces of cork and epoxy stickers.


I used a sentiment from the Sheer Joy 500 patterned paper for the title of this page. To continue the circle theme of the page, I secured the title to my photo with a circle shaped paper clip.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dream Big 100
Dream Big 400
Sheer Joy 500

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment