Shell Seekers - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a beach themed layout that I created for Quick Quotes today. I mixed the Dream Big, Calypso and Baggage Claim collections for this page. I recently vacationed at our family lake house and my girls had a blast collecting shells along the beach. I combined patterned papers in a soothing color palette to complement the photo that I took of the last shell hunt during our trip.


I cut a small vellum sentiment from the Sentiments Quote Bundle to layer over my photo. I made a small embellishment cluster of flowers and circles that I cut from patterned papers and beach themed chipboard die-cuts that I had leftover from a past Club Q Kit.


I lightly distressed the edges of each patterned paper with my scissors and Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I cut the gorgeous blue flowers from the Calypso 200 Patterned Paper,  highlighted the centers with liquid pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dream Big 100
Dream Big 200
Dream Big 300
Dream Big 400
Calypso 200
Baggage Claim Chipboard Die Cuts
Sentiments Quote Bundle
Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Maraschino Cherry PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Orange Slice PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

Post a Comment