Summer Fun Card - JnW Crafts


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for JnW Crafts using their Wood Mason Jar Embellishment. My girls have a blast trying to catch lightning bugs just after dark. When I saw the JnW Crafts jar embellishment, I immediately thought of them running and laughing through the yard with their friends, chasing flashes of light. I designed this card after a similar card created by the mega talented Andrea Budjack.


I colored the wood with Gelatos, using just a tiny bit of water and my finger to blend the color for a transparent glass look. I used a black marker to add some detail and to color the top of the jar. I used gold embossing powder and a stamp to add the lightning bug to the jar. I then seal the top of the embellishment with glaze.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING that jar and the burlap!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the layering, design, textures and colours. They all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love all the twine at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment