Sweet Memories - Quick Quotes


Hi! I hope you are all enjoying Summer! I'm sharing a layout I put together with some of my favorite Quick Quotes supplies to celebrate a warm weather pastime that our family tries to do at least once a year -- strawberry picking!

I mixed patterned papers from the Beautiful Life and Baggage Claim collections for this layout. I also incorporated a citrus slice from the May 2013 Club Q Mini Album Kit. The green and yellow color of this embellishment gave me a great pop of color and added interest to my design.


I used a vellum sentiment from the Sentiments Quote Bundle as the title for this page. I matted the vellum on a piece of white cardstock to help it pop.


I wanted to add a larger embellishment to this page but didn't have anything on hand that matched with my photos or paper. To solve this problem, I used a paper bow from my stash as a template to create a bow to coordinate with my page.



Making the bow got me in the mood to create more handmade decorations for my layout. I used large adhesive circles, fabric and felt to make strawberries.

To make my page a little more fun, I finished with some doodling. I think the black lines and white polka dots help to convey the fun that goes along with a trip to the strawberry patch.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Beautiful Life 100
Beautiful Life 200
Baggage Claim 200
Baggage Claim 300
Baggage Claim 800
Sentiments Quote Bundle
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Red Hot PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments