Ghoulish Greetings Canvas - Paper Wings Productions Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing this fun mini canvas that I created for the Paper Wings Productions October Orange/Halloween Challenge today.

I stamped onto a piece of tissue paper with the Writing Cling Stamp using black archival ink and then sealed it onto the canvas with gel medium. I added color to the edge of the canvas with Banana, Black Cherry, Blood Orange and Iced Chai Gelatos. I stamped a pair of wings using the Butterfly Wings Cling Stamp Set. I colored the wings with Banana and Blood Orange Gelatos. I used a White Stamper's Big Brush Pen to highlight the pattern on the edge of the wings and then added a layer of gold glitter glue for a bit of sparkle. I used the A Banner Day Clear Stamp Set and the Fall Add Ons Clear Stamp Set and to create the sentiment banner, which I then colored with an Iced Chai Gelato and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I kept the Skeleton simple, coloring him with a coat of white acrylic paint and then drawing on a stitched mouth. I finished this piece with a black rose and some Hand-Dyed Ribbon.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/pair-skeletons-p-738.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up the chipboard in the Tando Creative Retail Store.



Comments

Post a Comment