Altered Matchbox - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm starting of the Free For All week on the Tando Creative Design Blog with an altered matchbox today. I was inspired to make this piece after seeing some gorgeous matchboxes created by Gio Zara, who has her own line of amazing stencils out with Tando.


I started with a piece of sheet music which I then distressed with ink and wrapped around a matchbox. I layered a piece of lace and a twine bow over the paper. I then covered circle waste from the Round Grid with gesso and glitter and glued them randomly around the box. I topped the box with an embellished Mini Book Plate to finish.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mini-book-plates-p-303.html http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/grid-round-p-849.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up this chipboard, and everything else put out by Tando, in their new Retail Shop.

Comments

  1. Lovely! How gd does ur stamped image looked when it's framed!?!! (Hoping I inspired you here :) ) gorgeous Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I have to use up some matches now so I can make one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment