Memories - Berry71Bleu

Photo Credit
Hi friends! I'm sharing my take on Sylwia's November Mood Board for Berry71Bleu today. I was inspired by all the fantastic elements on Sylwia's board and the vintage theme. I chose to use a photo from the restoration project of a French castle, Chateau de Gudanes. I am quite obsessed with this project. The owners are unearthing some fantastic treasures and I'm loving that they are documenting their progress so I can run around these beautiful grounds in my dreams!


I used a combination of papers from the Riddersholm Design Newport and Tailgate Marked collections.


I added paint and mist splatters and brocade stenciling to the background of my page before I piled on layers of patterned papers, postcards, die-cuts and packaging, pieces of fabric, and colorful flowers.


I finished my page with title of wooden letters.


I hope you can find the time to play along with us this month.
There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs!

1st Prize:
Full set of 11 Christmas Cosy papers by Riddersholm Design

Random Prize:

Special Vintage Kit prepared by our DT member Sylwia
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.tandiart.blogspot.ie 

Sponsor:



Riddersholm Design
Website
Blog
Facebook


Riddersholm Design is a company created by Connie Riddersholm, who has been designing and manufacturing unique, high quality scrapbooking papers since 2010. Her beautiful papers can be used for scrapbooking, card making and other art projects. The papers are specially designed to reflect Connie's style. All the paper is environmentally sound and produced with high quality materials. The first collection was launched in March 2010. Riddersholm Design products are now being sold in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Australia, England, Finland, Germany, Holland, France and the USA.

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the layers, the photo and all the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so marvellous , Dana!! I love the striking black background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment