Season's Greetings - Meg's Garden


Hi friends! I'm sharing a Christmas layout that I created using a photo of my daughters from last December and some fantastic Meg's Garden products. The A Flower Garden For Butterflies patterned paper was a fantastic neutral base for my page and the Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack was full of festive papers that helped bring the joy of the season to my design.


I selected a holly wreath patterned paper from the Vintage Christmas Pack to dress up the center of a Square Paper Lace Doily for the focal point of my page. I created a festive embellishment cluster with flowers, leaves and lace from the Temptations in Cream and Sage Bundle.


The lower left-hand corner of A Flower Garden For Butterflies patterned paper has a wonderful cluster of leaves. I used this corner as the base for my holiday embellishment cluster. The White Meringue Viola Posies were perfect for this holiday page with their velvet petals their colorful red and green flower centers.

The Large Running Reindeer Chipboard is from Tando Creative.


I finished the page with a bow made from white seam binding and another white Meringue Viola Pansy.

I hope you'll check out Meg's Papercrafter Packs. They have been designed for the papercrafter who loves the cardmaker packs but wants something extra and for the mini papercrafter who loves scrapbooking, cardmaking, and the inbetween. Meg has taken the concept of the mini paper pack into a new direction and converted it to a new printable version that is ready to download. Each printable product includes 6 8.5x11 inch papers. Three of the sheets have 2 designs with mini ephemera and strips down the side. The other 3 pages are full of ephemera. This is a fantastic option for international designers like myself who want to design with papers on their own schedule. I love that I can avoid a shipping charge and I don't have to wait for the mail!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
A Flower Garden For Butterflies
Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack
Temptations in Cream and Sage Bundle
White Meringue Viola Posies
Square Paper Lace Doily

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the flowers and the reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment