52 Lists Project Journal - Clearsnap

The ink for this project was supplied by Clearsnap

Hi! I'm sharing a peek inside my new journal on the Clearsnap blog today. I purchased The 52 Lists Project journal and I am really excited to document more of myself this year. The last time I wrote in a journal was nearly 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. I'm great at recording the lives of my children, but rarely make the time to jot down my own thoughts. One of my goals this year is to write more about myself and this journal will be a helpful tool. I share some quick and easy ways to add color to your journal pages on the Clearsnap blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. I read your post on the other site. Some great ideas for my collection of Color Box inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I used to journal every day. I must think about getting back to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment