Enjoy - Pion Design


Hi! I created this layout with the gorgeous Pion Design Easter Greetings collection. I've been wanting to use this photo of my girls from an egg hunt from a past Easter for some time. My backyard garden leaves a lot to be desired, so I cut my girls from the photo and added them to this picturesque woodland scene found on the Spring Fairies patterned paper.


I cut a frame, sentiment, rabbit, a sweet cherub, and some flowers and butterflies from various patterned papers to help complete the scene. I further embellished the fussy cuts with dimensional paint and glitter.


I finished this page with some lace and a fabric flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Pion Products:
Easter Greetings - Spring Fairies PD7001
Easter Greetings - Angel of Spring PD7003
Easter Greetings - Borders PD7016
Easter Greetings - Memory Notes PD7017
Easter Greetings - Tags PD7018
Images from the Past - Easter Greetings PD1614
To My Valentine - Forget Me Not PD6805

Comments

  1. Love love love love how you added them to the page! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment