Dream Card - Gecko Galz May Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing the card that I created for the Gecko Galz May Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Garden of Dreams. I used an image from the new Stay Young and Beautiful Digital Collage Set for this card.


I do most of my wishing and dreaming at night, so this nighttime image from the collage set immediately caught my eye. I added an embossed chipboard moon and some rhinestone "stars" for more dreamy imagery and a trio of roses to help pick up the garden theme.

 
We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment