BFF Butterfly ATC Set - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a set of butterfly ATCs that I created for me and my BFF for the Butterflies theme on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I started with two Artist Trading Cards and a Butterfly. I painted each card with acrylic paint and then added a fun swirl pattern with a stencil. I pressed molding paste over the Mini Distressed Sequins Mask to add another layer of dimension. The card was a bit too matte for my taste, so I brightened the design with some glitter glue and sequin stars.

Next, I cut the butterfly in half, embossed it with bright orange embossing powder, and then added chunky rhinestone embellishments to the wings. I lined up the two cards and glued the butterfly pieces along the sides that touched. I finished this set with a Dymo sentiment that reads "Together We Fly" when the cards are held together.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge! You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love these! GORGEOUS colors and loving the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment