DIY Wood-Burned Dream Catcher Clock - Walnut Hollow


Hi! I'm sharing the tutorial for this DIY Wood-Burned Dream Catcher Clock today on the Walnut Hollow blog. I've combined my love for whimsy with a bit of function to create a clock for my studio. This clock was easy to customize with Walnut Hollow HOTSTAMPS and some colorful embellishments.

Craft_HotStampsBuy2Get3Free_BNR

If you haven't tried wood burning, it can be quite addicting! The Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool is super fun to use on a variety of surfaces, not just wood! Check out the Clock Making section of the Walnut Hollow Online Store to pick a clock face that fits your decor. All HotStamps are on sale for a limited time, buy two get one free, so it's a great time to stock up!

I have some happy news to share. I've been a Guest Blogger for Walnut Hollow for several months now and I'm thrilled to join their team of regular contributors. So, you'll be seeing projects that I've created with their fantastic range of products on a monthly basis!

Comments

  1. Congrats on being their GDT! That is AWESOME! And off to see this beauty -- dream catchers are Brookie's FAVE (she has 5!)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer ... it's not there yet, will check later!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and I have to say, you are way more adventurous than I am!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment