Dear Santa Layout - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a super festive Christmas layout that I created with the Christmas Snow collection for FabScraps today. This line is so fun, and is filled with all my favorite holiday designs, including snowflakes, snowmen, Santa, wreathes, stockings, and elves. I have to confess that I don't usually take a lot of pictures during big holidays. I'm usually having too much fun to remember to grab my camera. This photos is from 2010! I definitely have to make more of an effort to post with my girls!



When I find large designs like this on patterned papers, I just have to cut them out! I highlighted these designs with red glitter glue to add a touch of sparkle.



No holiday layout is complete until the poinsettias are added! I filled out the flower clusters with white satin ribbon roses and are larger green/gold dot flower, both available from FabScraps.


Like so many of my project for FabScraps, I finished this page with a chipboard title. I colored this piece with a simple coat of chalk ink and glaze.

If you're interested in the full supply list and/or instructions for how to create this layout, please visit the FabScraps blog.

Comments