Season's Greetings - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW collection from Pion Design, The Night Before Christmas. It is always fun to dress up for the holidays. I look forward to buying dresses for my girls each year and they love to get a new dress to show off! This photo is one of my favorites of my niece from a Christmas long past.


I absolutely love the gold stars on this patterned paper. I kept the embellishments mostly neutral, except for a few red highlights, to let the photo really pop.

This is the second holiday themed collection from Pion Design, in a traditional gold, green, and red color palette. The first release, Greetings from the North Pole, is made up of frosty blues and browns.

Pion Design Products:
The Night Before Christmas - Dear Santa PD7802
The Night Before Christmas - Christmas Branches PD7804
The Night Before Christmas - Memory Notes PD7811
The Night Before Christmas - Tags PD7812

Comments

Post a Comment