A Joyful Halloween - Pion Design


Happy Halloween! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW The Witching Hour collection from Pion Design. I am absolutely thrilled that Pion has designed a Fall/Halloween line featuring traditional Halloween patterns and images in the perfect October color palette. This collection is a must-have for every crafter, whether you plan on documenting your children’s trick-or-treating or a family day at the pumpkin patch.


My brother and his family always have fantastic Halloween costumes. This is my brother and niece on Halloween two years ago. You can never go wrong with Tim Burton inspired costumes!


As always with Pion collections, there are plenty of tickets, tags, and borders to cut and layer.


This winged pocket watch is one of my favorite images. You can check out the full collection HERE.

Pion Design Products:
The Witching Hour - Trick-or-Treat PD8002
The Witching Hour - Beyond the Grave PD8003
The Witching Hour - Midnight Spell PD8004
The Witching Hour - Borders PD8011
The Witching Hour - Tags PD8012
Images from the Past - The Witching Hour PD1622


Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love love love this!!!! What gorgeous colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful!! I love it. I can't wait I show Avalynn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment