Haunted House - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a haunted house I created for Pion Design today. One of my favorite pastimes on Halloween night is to watch scary movies. All of my favorite thrillers feature a spooky haunted house or hotel. I had a great time altering a chipboard house using the new The Witching Hour collection. I’m loving this piece of creepy decor. There is room for an electric tealight on the back side of the house, so it glows in the dark!


I cut this girl from the Images from the Past sheet that coordinates with this collection. I created a sign using a wood stick and little bits cut from the Borders and Tags patterned papers.


I decorated the porch with a pile of bones, fallen leaves, spiders, and cobwebs. I created the tree with some sticks from my yard. I would definitely stay far away from this house if it was on my street!

Pion Design Products:
The Witching Hour – Haunted House PD8001
The Witching Hour – Beyond The Grave PD8003
The Witching Hour – Spider’s Web PD8006
The Witching Hour – Eerie Roses PD8008
The Witching Hour – Borders PD8010
The Witching Hour – Tags PD8012
The Witching Hour – Haunted House 6×6 PD8101
The Witching Hour – Midnight Spell 6×6 PD8103
Images from the Past – The Witching Hour PD1622

Comments

Post a Comment